Kids & Us are calling for resumes for a permanent RECE at our Paisley location. The successful individual must be an RECE or MEDU Equivalent and be committed to collaborating with and contributing to the whole team to implement and support an early childhood program.
- Competitive wages
- Competitive mileage rates for work related travel
- Eligible wage subsidies funded by the provincial and/or federal government
- Paid vacation of up to 5 weeks, for permanent staff with the option to purchase an additional week.
- Opportunities for paid Professional Development
- Personal Leave, exceeding the minimum standard.
- Excellent Benefit Package
- Registered Early Childhood Educator
- Police Vulnerable Sector Check required prior to commencement of employment
- First Aid and WHMIS Certification
To apply for this RECE position, please forward resume with cover letter to email@example.com Position to start immediately or as agreed upon by the successful candidate.
Kids & Us is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, barrier free recruitment and selection process. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation to ensure your equal participation.
We thank all applicants in advance, we will contact only those candidates selected for an interview.