Paisley Kids & Us is hiring a part time cook. This position will be 20-25 hours per week.
The cook is responsible for;
- purchasing food, keeping within the provided budget,
- following provided menus and keeping with Canada’s Food Guide.
- prepare, cook and present all food served in the childcare, aware of all food allergies.
- Maintaining the kitchen environment clean, sanitary and prepared for Public Health Inspectors.
The successful candidate will have;
- Food Handlers certification
- First Aid and CPR certificate.
- Valid drivers license with proof of insurance
This position is available immediately. Please email your resume by May 17th 2019 to the Programs Manager, Nicola Findlay, at email@example.com
Kids & Us is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, barrier free recruitment and selection process. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation to ensure your equal participation.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.