Kids & Us is hiring a permanent RECE or CYW for the Before and After School program at Chesley District Community School. This is at part time position for full time pay!! The successful candidate will be First Aid/CPR and WHMIS trained, with up to date immunizations and ideally have 2 years experience in an early years setting. A current criminal reference check is required prior to commencement of the position.
Hours of work – Monday to Friday as arranged to cover the operating hours of the program. Some evening and weekend work for meetings and professional development as scheduled. Periodic travel is required to Paisley Kids & Us and may be required for meetings and community events
- Competitive wages
- Competitive mileage rates for work related travel
- Wage Enhancement (Funded by Provincial Government)
- Paid vacation of up to 5 weeks, for permanent staff with the option to purchase an additional week.
- Personal Emergency Leave, exceeding the minimum standard.
- Excellent Benefit Package, for permanent staff
Please email your resume and outline your qualifications and experience to email@example.com by November 13th, 2018. Starting immediately or as arranged with the successful candidate.